Lookworthy is honored to have received our official Cancer Care Program certification from INNOVATIVE SKINCARE®!
This certification is a opportunity to touch new lives in the community: those going through cancer treatments who are experiencing many of the skin-related effects that come with chemotherapy and radiation.
What is the iS Cancer Care ™ Program?
This program brings the ground-breaking and results-producing products of INNOVATIVE SKINCARE® and iS Clinical® to cancer patients seeking relief from many of the common skincare ailments caused during treatment, including:
- dry & cracked skin
- sensitive skin
- redness & inflammation
- radiation dermatitis
- radiation burns
- scar tissue
- dark circles and under-eye puffiness
What services are available?
This powerful and soothing facial experience is “designed to gently awaken the senses while encouraging a restorative balance of harmony to the skin.” It features a powerful combination of ingredients, including antioxidants, hydrators, and vitamins. The end result is revitalized skin with a healthy glow.
Sanitation is of the utmost concern for all treatments at Lookworthy, but we take special precaution for Harmony Facial clients. All products used during the experience are opened just for that client, and the remaining product is sent home with them to enjoy in the days following.
What other options are available?
In addition to Harmony Facials, which are offered year-round, we also offer gift certificates that can be used toward a Harmony Facial, INNOVATIVE SKINCARE® and iS Clinical® products–including those featured in the Harmony Facial–and our other services.
What products are featured in the Cancer Care™ program?
A special selection of products from the INNOVATIVE SKINCARE® and iS Clinical® cosmeceuticals lines are featured in this program. Each product has been chosen to address the unique skincare needs patients face while also remaining gentle and safe.
- Cream Cleanser: a protective cleanser safe for sensitive skin that features no perfumes, parabens or dyes.
- Body Complex: a soothing body treatment that delivers intense hydration to severe dry skin.
- Moisturizing Complex: an antioxidant-rich moisturizer that both protects and combats damage.
- Pro-Heal® Serum Advance®: a soothing serum with antioxidants and botanicals that reduces redness and inflammation while giving relief to compromised skin.
- Poly-Vitamin® Serum: a hydrating and revitalizing serum that utilizes vitamins B3 and B5 to soothe thin, dry, or compromised skin.
- Hydra-Cool® Serum: a cooling, calming and hydrating serum that provides antioxidant protection; a wonderful product for cracked and dry nail beds.
- Extreme Protect SPF 30: a broad spectrum sun screen that provides UVA/UVB protection while also repairing free radical skin damage.
- Super Serum® Advance: an antioxidant-rich serum that encourages collagen synthesis to produce brighter skin; clinically proven to reduce scar tissue.
- Youth Eye® Complex: a gentle, regenerative eye cream that targets wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness.
What are Cancer Care Spa Day Events?
Our Cancer Care™ Spa Day Event is annual give-back program in held in October. Our first Cancer Care Spa Day event was held in October 2015, and included a ribbon cutting with Mayor Kevin Smith and members of the Madison County Chamber. We were thrilled to provide Harmony Facials to 12 individuals that day, extending extra pampering and touch to individuals undergoing cancer therapy. The spa day included the Harmony Facial, door prizes, and gifts.
Stay tuned for dates for our next Cancer Care™ Spa Day Event.
Learn more about Lookworthy & the Cancer Care™ Program in The Herald Bulletin.