Lookworthy is honored to have received our official Cancer Care Program certification from INNOVATIVE SKINCARE®!
This certification is a opportunity to touch new lives in the community: those going through cancer treatments who are experiencing many of the skin-related effects that come with chemotherapy and radiation.
Our Second Annual iS Clinical Cancer Care™ Spa Day will be held Wednesday, October 12, with Harmony Facial appointments available from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This event is a perfect way to extend extra pampering and touch to individuals undergoing cancer therapy.
The spa day includes the Harmony Facial, door prizes, and gifts.
Cancer patients who have not undergone a chemotherapy or radiation treatment within 48 hours of a Spa Day event are welcome to book an appointment.
Treatments will be provided at no cost. Spots are limited and an RSVP is required at 765-644-6028.
In addition, we’re inviting community members to join us in giving back.
On the day of the event:
- Enjoy 10% off iS Clinical Products
- Take 10% off any gift certificates of $50 or more
- Make a donation to our local cancer centers
Your iS Clinical and gift certificate purchases or direct donation enters you to win an Anti-Aging Set from iS Clinical–including Youth Complex, Active Serum and more!–and $50 Lookworthy gift certificate.
10% of sale proceeds and 100% of all donations will go to both of our local Cancer Centers at Community and St. Vincent hospitals.
What is the iS Cancer Care ™ Program?
This program brings the ground-breaking and results-producing products of INNOVATIVE SKINCARE® and iS Clinical® to cancer patients seeking relief from many of the common skincare ailments caused during treatment, including:
- dry & cracked skin
- sensitive skin
- redness & inflammation
- radiation dermatitis
- radiation burns
- scar tissue
- dark circles and under-eye puffiness
This powerful and soothing facial experience is “designed to gently awaken the senses while encouraging a restorative balance of harmony to the skin.” It features a powerful combination of ingredients, including antioxidants, hydrators, and vitamins. The end result is revitalized skin with a healthy glow.
Sanitation is of the utmost concern for all treatments at Lookworthy, but we take special precaution for Harmony Facial clients. All products used during the experience are opened just for that client, and the remaining product is sent home with them to enjoy in the days following.
What products are featured in the Cancer Care™ program?
A special selection of products from the INNOVATIVE SKINCARE® and iS Clinical® cosmeceuticals lines are featured in this program. Each product has been chosen to address the unique skincare needs patients face while also remaining gentle and safe.
- Cream Cleanser: a protective cleanser safe for sensitive skin that features no perfumes, parabens or dyes.
- Body Complex: a soothing body treatment that delivers intense hydration to severe dry skin.
- Moisturizing Complex: an antioxidant-rich moisturizer that both protects and combats damage.
- Pro-Heal® Serum Advance®: a soothing serum with antioxidants and botanicals that reduces redness and inflammation while giving relief to compromised skin.
- Poly-Vitamin® Serum: a hydrating and revitalizing serum that utilizes vitamins B3 and B5 to soothe thin, dry, or compromised skin.
- Hydra-Cool® Serum: a cooling, calming and hydrating serum that provides antioxidant protection; a wonderful product for cracked and dry nail beds.
- Extreme Protect SPF 30: a broad spectrum sun screen that provides UVA/UVB protection while also repairing free radical skin damage.
- Super Serum® Advance: an antioxidant-rich serum that encourages collagen synthesis to produce brighter skin; clinically proven to reduce scar tissue.
- Youth Eye® Complex: a gentle, regenerative eye cream that targets wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness.
What options are available?
Outside of Spa Day events, Cancer Care™ facials are available by appointment. In addition, all products featured in the Harmony Facial are available for purchase.
We also offer gift certificates year-round that can be used toward a Cancer Care™ facial, INNOVATIVE SKINCARE® and iS Clinical® products, and our other services.
Learn more about Lookworthy & the Cancer Care™ Program in The Herald Bulletin.