KISS Keep It Simple Skincare Class
Wednesday, June 14, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Learn the building blocks of simple, effective skin care at the first class in our new series of education events!
Event includes one demo. In addition, everyone who RSVPs and attends will be entered to win a facial treatment.
Amount can be applied toward a future service.
Want to be the a model for our demo?
Tell us 5 reasons why you would love a facial service!
Each reason must pertain to your skin (example: My skin is too dry; I want to look refreshed for a big event). Post on Instagram or Facebook and tag our page to be entered; OR email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please RSVP here or at 765-644-6028 by June 12 at noon.
This class is capped at 10 individuals, with a 5 person minimum for the class to be held.
June Ladies’ Night & Botox Event
Thursday, June 15, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Save the Date for our regular Ladies’ Night Event featuring Botox & filler availability with Dr. Gillum.
- A performance by singer/songwriter Layla Adair Price from 6:30-8:30 outside on our gazebo
- Demos of our microneedling service, as well as education and Q&A about our new laser services (demos at 6:30 & 7:30)
- Wine, Love and Joy & viaONEHOPE with Kathi Meyer
- Tamara Brusca, an Usborne Books & More consultant supporting Books to the Rescue Madison County
- Cindy Fox with Young Living
Call 765-644-6028 to reserve your Botox or filler appointment today.