Save the date for these upcoming events at Lookworthy.
iS Clinical Cancer Care Spa & Community Giveback Day
Thursday, October 12, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our Annual Cancer Care Community Giveback event returns.
We invite the community to join us in supporting those affected by cancer during this special one-day event.
This day includes:
- Limited spots for iS Clinical Cancer Care Harmony Facials, a powerful, antioxidant-rich treatment designed for compromised skin and those undergoing cancer therapy
- Hand treatments for clients & caregivers by our iS Clinical representative, Michele Tyson
- 10% off iS Clinical products
- Opportunity to giveback to our two local community
Lookworthy will be matching up to $500 in donations this day, with all money donated divided between our two local cancer centers at St. Vincent and Community hospitals.
All are welcome to stop by to shop and giveback. Those wishing to make an appointment for a Harmony Facial must book an appointment at 765-644-6028.
To learn more about our iS Clinical Cancer Care Certification and the program, click here.
October Ladies’ Night & Botox Event
Thursday, October 19, 6:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- A demo of the client-popular microneedling treatment with our Rejuvapen rep Jennifer Moses
- A brow bar to learn and see your best eyebrow shape with Gemma, our brow specialist
- Learn about the latest fall looks and ask your make-up questions with jane iredale artist Faith Jackson
- Get an instant eye lift with Venofye
- Whiten your smile with Smileactives
- Shop vendors Warrior Jewelry and Rusty Hinge Boutique
All are welcome to attend this free event!
Rosa Returns: 9th Annual Day & Night of Beauty
Wednesday, October 25, 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. & Thursday, October 26, 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Our Lucrece National Educator Rosa Palovich returns for two days of savings.
- The Harvest Facial, featuring the NEW Probiotic Cooling Mask: This mask features Turmeric Root Extract to soothe stressed skin, Lime Extract for brightening and renewal, and Polymnia Sonchifolia (Root) Juice & Lactobacillus strengthen skin’s natural defense. $125 (reg. $175)
- The Vitamin C Peel, a brightening peel perfect for a wide variety of skin types and ages that aides with fine lines, wrinkles, blackheads and whiteheads, sun damage, acne and more. $150 (reg. $200)