Dual Licensed Esthetician & Massage Therapist/Nail Technician
Lookworthy Face & Body Retreat, a med spa/day spa only facility celebrating over 10 years of business in Anderson, has an immediate opening for a dual-licensed esthetician & massage therapist professional to join our team.
Our idea candidate:
- Has 2+ years of experience with facials, massage, full body waxing, and make-up application
- Is experienced with or interested in learning HydraFacial, dermaplaning, microneedling, mineral make-up, chemical peels, Swedish massage, manicures and pedicures, radio frequency, ultrasonic dermabrasion, and IPL rejuvenation & hair reduction
- Is invested in learning new techniques and the latest spa & beauty industry technologies, treatments, and trends
- Has a drive to build their clientele, nurturing and maintaining long-term relationships for both services and product sales
- Is enthusiastic about their career as an esthetician & spa professional
- Lives in or near the Anderson area
This position is hourly pay with commission and tips. Up selling services and great retail sales ability is rewarded!
While we seek an esthetician with at least 2+ years work experience, we’re willing to work with the the right candidate.
Lookworthy is a small staff focused on creating a relaxing, pamper-filled environment for our clients. We value providing excellent service and building relationships with our customers. In addition, education and staying on top of the latest beauty and spa trends is a priority. Our clients are able to select from an extensive list of services and products, including many brands exclusive to the area.
Our training is ongoing, including an annual visit with our Lucrece Physicians Aesthetic Research national educator in the fall. In addition, we value giving back to the Madison County community. We are a certified iS Clinical Cancer Care™ spa and hope to find a team member excited to gain experience and certification with this program. We host a specialty spa day for those going through cancer treatments every October.
This position would be hourly pay with commission and tips. To be considered, please call 765-644-6028 and ask for Lyla or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.