Lookworthy Face & Body Retreat, Anderson’s premiere med spa/day spa-only facility, has immediate openings for professionals to join our small team!
Dual Licensed Esthetician & Massage Therapist/Nail Technician
Do you delight in helping your friends solve their pesky skincare conundrums? Does your skincare routine rival the stars’? Are you a master of massage and devoted to brushing up on the latest beauty techniques and skincare technologies? We’d love you to be Lookworthy!
Lookworthy Face & Body Retreat, Anderson’s only med spa/day spa only facility dedicated to pampering our clients for over 10 years, has an immediate opening for a dual-licensed esthetician & massage therapist professional to join our team.
This is an exciting time to join the Lookworthy team as we continue to add the cutting-edge services to our menu, including the newest addition: Cryo Body Contouring with a Cryolysis Laser, Cavitation and Radio Frequency System.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about the esthetics and beauty field, loves to pamper and build relationships with their clients, and is passionate about education and growth in their career as an esthetics professional.
Overall, this person:
- Has 2+ years of experience with facials, massage, full body waxing, and make-up application
- Is experienced with or interested in learning HydraFacial, dermaplaning, microneedling, mineral make-up, chemical peels, Swedish massage, manicures and pedicures, radio frequency, ultrasonic dermabrasion, and IPL rejuvenation & hair reduction
- Is invested in learning new techniques and the latest spa & beauty industry technologies, treatments, and trends
- Has a drive to build their clientele, nurturing and maintaining long-term relationships for both services and product sales
- Lives in or near the Anderson area
This position is hourly pay with commission and tips. Up selling services and great retail sales ability is rewarded!
While we seek an esthetician with at least 2+ years work experience, we’re willing to work with the the right candidate.
Lookworthy is a small staff focused on creating a relaxing, pamper-filled environment for our clients. We value providing excellent service and building relationships with our customers. Our clients are able to select from an extensive list of services and products, including many brands exclusive to the area.
Our training is ongoing, including an annual visit with our Lucrece Physicians Aesthetic Research national educator in the fall. In addition, we value giving back to the Madison County community. We are a certified iS Clinical Cancer Care™ spa and hope to find a team member excited to gain experience and certification with this program. We host a specialty spa day for those going through cancer treatments every October.
This position would be hourly pay with commission and tips.