Lookworthy COVID-19 Policies
Re-opening doors does come with changes while we continue to navigate the COVID-19 situation. In addition to increased sanitation and safety measures, including the wearing of masks by our team members. Please review the following guidelines when planning your next Lookworthy visit:
- Please wear a mask and be symptom free.
- Upon arrival, please call 765-644-6028 to ensure your esthetician/therapist is ready for you.
- All treatments are by appointment only (per Indiana guidelines). We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time.
- Appointments are limited to client only. All other individuals should remain at home or wait outside.
- Customers in need of product, please call 765-644-6028 and we can assist you immediately as long as we are open and have the availability of the products requested.
- Please refrain from bringing extra personal items with you such as books, large purses, backpacks, and other items.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted in the spa. Bottled water is available to all clients.
Lookworthy Visitor Information
Lookworthy is dedicated to providing a peaceful environment for everyone. As a result, cell phones must be turned off during your visit. In addition, NO SMOKING is allowed for the comfort and health of all our guests.
We suggest you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out the necessary paperwork.
Gift certificates are available for purchase for any service and in any amount, the perfect treat for a special someone in your life.
Gratuity is never expected, always appreciated. Please note that a tip for your professional must be in the form of cash or check made out to the individual. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Prices are subject to change. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and CareCredit. We also accept Spa Finder and Spa Week.