Lookworthy Face & Body Retreat, Anderson’s premiere med spa/day spa-only facility, has immediate openings for professionals to join our small team!
Immediate Need: Dual-Licensed Esthetician/Massage Therapist
Lookworthy Face & Body Retreat has an immediate opening for a dual-licensed esthetician/massage therapist to join our team!
Are you passionate about skincare and the beauty industry? Do you love building relationships with your clients? Are you an enthusiastic team player? We’d love to meet you!
We’re a small team dedicated to education and training and delivering amazing customer service. As Anderson’s only med spa/day spa without a salon, we are uniquely positioned to offer relaxing, pamper-filled, and results-oriented services to our clients.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 2+ years experience in esthetics and massage, including facials, waxing, dermaplaning, chemical peels, and laser (experience with HydraFacial, microneedling, radio frequency, and mineral cosmetics is preferred but not required)
- Dual-licensure as a nail technician is a definite bonus!
- Brings a positive attitude to work
- Is a team player
- Has a strong work ethic
- Is dedicated to professionalism and growing in their career
- Enjoys building their personal clientele and bringing in new clients
- Loves learning and staying on top of the latest industry trends
- Lives in or near the Anderson/Madison County area
- Has a “sky’s the limit” approach for their career!
This individual MUST be licensed. No exceptions.
This position is hourly pay with commission and tips. Up selling services and great retail sales ability make it easier than ever for you to create your own raise.
Learn more about what it means to be Lookworthy: explore our website or follow us on Instagram at @lookworthy.
To apply, please email your resume with the best phone number to reach, along with a personal introduction, to email@example.com.
Part-Time Nail Technician
Lookworthy Face & Body Retreat, Anderson’s only med spa/day spa only facility dedicated to pampering our clients for over 10 years, has an immediate opening for a part-time certified nail technician.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about delivering pamper-filled customer service for manicures and pedicures.
Overall, this person:
- Has 1+ years of experience with manicures and pedicures, including basic and shellac
- Is experienced, familiar with, or willing to learn our product lines, including CND and Footlogix
- Brings an enthusiasm about the beauty esthetics field
- Is invested in learning new techniques and the latest trends
- Has a drive to build their clientele, nurturing and maintaining long-term relationships
- Lives in or near the Anderson area
- Experience with nail art a bonus!
This position is hourly pay with tips.
While we seek a nail technician with at least 1+ years work experience, we’re willing to work with the the right candidate.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lookworthy is a small staff focused on creating a relaxing, pamper-filled environment for our clients. We value providing excellent service and building relationships with our customers. Our clients are able to select from an extensive list of services and products, including many brands exclusive to the area.
Our training is ongoing, including an annual visit with our Lucrece Physicians Aesthetic Research national educator in the fall. In addition, we value giving back to the Madison County community. We are a certified iS Clinical Cancer Care™ spa and hope to find a team member excited to gain experience and certification with this program. We host a specialty spa day for those going through cancer treatments every October.